Shoe Return & Refund Policy
REFUND POLICY ON SHOES
SHOE REFUND POLICY | DEFECTIVE SHOES
If you have received a defective shoe or the wrong shoe, there are never any return fees, as it is totally our fault! We will always refund you for the cost of the shoes as well as your original shipping cost. However, we will need to verify that the shoes you received were in fact defective. You can speed up the return process by including images of the defect in your email. After we approve the return, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label so that you can ship the item back to us at no cost to you.
SHOE REFUND POLICY | STYLE OR FIT ISSUE
While we do accept shoe returns due to style or fit reasons, there are quite a few fees associated with this type of return. Please read the following info carefully before choosing to return your shoes:
Shoes must be returned in the original packaging, clean, unused, and in saleable condition. Returns will NOT be accepted if the returned merchandise is not in its original packaging, or if the packaging bears any handwritten marks such as style and/or sizing.
Shoe returns must be received by the manufacturer no later than 30 days from the date you received your order. Any returns received after the 30-day return window will only receive a maximum refund of 50% instead of 85%. And no returns at all will be accepted after 180 days.
- There is a 15% restocking fee to return Demonia shoes for any reason other than the manufacturer's defect.
- You will also be responsible for buying the postage to ship the shoes back to Demonia.
- You will only be refunded 85% of the total price you paid for the shoes.
- You will not be refunded for the original shipping fee on your order.
After reading all of the above, if you decide that you would still like to return your shoes, please continue reading below for detailed instructions on how to return your shoes properly.
HOW TO RETURN SHOES
EMAIL US TO GET AN RA NUMBER
Please do not ship the shoes back to Too Fast. Please make sure that you email us first and that you receive your RA number. All shoe returns need an RA number. An RA number is a return authorization number that Demonia will use to identify your return and process your refund. If you do not include your RA number with your returned merchandise, you may not receive your refund, therefore it is extremely important to include this number with your returned shoes.
TO RETURN DEFECTIVE SHOES
If you received a damaged product, got the wrong size, or the wrong item, email us asap. Your email should include your name, contact phone number, order number (if possible), and the email address you used to place the order. Please also include images that clearly show the defect or damage to the shoes. Once we receive this information, we will get back to you within a few days with a return approval and your RA number.
TO RETURN SHOES FOR ANY OTHER REASON
Email us the following details: your name, your best contact phone number, your order number (if possible), the email address you used to place the order, and the reason for your return. Once we receive this information, we will get back to you within a few days with a return approval and your RA number.
DIRECT ALL EMAILS TO: SALES@TOOFAST.COM
PREPARE YOUR RETURN
- Shoes and shoe boxes must be returned in brand-new condition.
- Shoe boxes must be kept intact.
- Do not attach shipping labels to the shoe box.
- Do not write anything on the shoe box.
- Place the shoes inside the shoe box and then pack the shoe box into a shipping box.
ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR RA NUMBER:
- Too Fast will email you an RA number.
- Your RA number must be written clearly on the outside of the return package for it to be accepted and processed.
- Please ship your return to the address we have provided you.
- Shoes must be returned directly to the manufacturer, not Too Fast.
If you need further assistance, please let us know! And thanks for your support